Terms & Conditions
- The term 'FloorFitters.co.uk' or 'us' or 'we' or 'company' refers to the owner of the web site.
- The term 'you' or 'customer' or 'visitors' refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
- The term 'advertisers' means - Tradesmen, trades women, trade companies, person or persons that use the services of the Company in order to receive introductions to our users, (potential customers).
- The term 'Third party' means - Tradesmen, trades women, trade companies, person or persons or any other business referred to as being other than the company or an advertiser, in the context of these terms and conditions.
- The term 'web site' means - The content, web space, pages which are under the control of the Company.
- The term 'members' means - Users which have left feedback, tradesmen, trades women, trade companies, customer/s.
- The term 'trade professional/s' means - Tradesmen, trades women, trade supplier, customer, member.
- The content of the pages of this web site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this web site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this web site is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this web site meet your specific requirements.
- This web site contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this web site which are not the property of, or licensed to us are acknowledged on the web site.
- Unauthorized use of this web site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this web site may also include links to other web sites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the web site(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked web site(s).
- Your use of this web site and any dispute arising out of such use of the web site is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Use of the service is free for visitors to our web site. For Trade Professionals (advertisers) we charge a nominal advertising fee. Our efficient on-line systems allows us keep these costs to a minimum.
- We accept advertising payments by credit card, debit card directly through a recognized third party payment processor, Paypal. We do not hold your credit card details. All invoices are sent to you immediately by e-mail, details can be accessed at any time via your online account area.
- All payments are in UK pounds sterling.
- We do not charge VAT.
- We will temporarily suspend your account if an amount remains unpaid.
Membership refunds and cancellations
- Please contact us if you are in any way unsure about an amount that has been charged to your card by us. In the event that we find a payment has been taken in error we will refund the amount immediately to your credit or debit card.
- For advertising details and prices please visit our online advertising area. If you need to speak with an advisor call us on 0845 260 54 56, office hours 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday only.
- You may cancel within the first 7 days of advertising in which case you will receive a full refund of any advertising fees paid. Refunds under any other circumstance are at our sole discretion.
- Only use this website for advertising floor related products, anyone found to be advertising un-related material will be removed from this website.
- You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to select a Trade Professional and to negotiate the terms of any work to be performed by the Trade Professional you have selected and that we make no warranty regarding any goods or services purchased or obtained through an introduction made via our web site or the services or any transactions entered into through our web site.
- FloorFitters.co.uk relies on data provided by members and third parties to determine which Trade Professionals are included in the database accessible via the web site and does not recommend or endorse any specific Trade Professional.
- FloorFitters.co.uk does not guarantee to be able to find a Trade Professional suitable for undertaking a job whether by reason of geographical restrictions or otherwise.
- FloorFitters.co.uk cannot accept any liability in respect of any contract or other agreement entered into between the customer and the Trade Professional. In particular, but without limitation, FloorFitters.co.uk can accept no liability relating to the quality or fitness of any work performed or omitted to be performed by any Trade Professional and accordingly shall not be liable to the customer for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Trade Professional to the customer including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the customer howsoever arising.
- Floorfitters.co.uk makes no guarantee to refer any business leads to a member.
- Floorfitters.co.uk is not party to any contract made between the customer and the advertiser in relation to a specific Job and accordingly shall not be liable to the Trade Professional for any occurrence resulting from the introduction of the Customer to the Trade Professional including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential or inconsequential loss of any kind suffered by the Trade Professional howsoever arising.
Auditing of trade professionals
- Floorfitters.co.uk do not audit Trade Professionals who use our web site. It is the responsibility of the customer to satisfy themselves that the Trade Professional they select is competent to complete the job prior to accepting a quote.
- We do not audit employment seekers, it is the responsibility of the potential employer.
- FloorFitters.co.uk reserves the right to modify or discontinue all or part of, temporarily or permanently, the Web site or the Service with or without notice to you and you confirm that FloorFitters.co.uk shall not be liable to you or any Third Party for any modification to or discontinuance of the Web site or the Service.
- FloorFitters.co.uk may change the terms and conditions from time to time and shall post such alterations on the Web site.
- The content, layout and organisation of the Web site shall be subject to variation at the sole discretion of FloorFitters.co.uk.
- In the event of FloorFitters.co.uk's publication of the Web site being restricted, curtailed or prevented by any law or any other act or thing beyond the Company's control, the Company may at any time, notwithstanding anything contained in this Agreement, forthwith terminate this Agreement in whole or in part.
- The Company reserves the right to Suspend or discontinue its Service to individual Members, with immediate effect, as it sees fit and in circumstances including, but not limited to:
- I. Where FloorFitters.co.uk has received more than 3 substantial complaints against a member.
- II. Where payments that are due have not been settled within 7 days.
- III. Where FloorFitters.co.uk suspects that a Member is in material breach of any term here of.
- Should advertisers have a dispute with another advertiser, they must, in the first instance, address such dispute directly to the advertiser concerned and feedback the results to the Company.
- Should a user have a dispute with an advertiser, they must first address such dispute directly to the advertiser concerned and then feedback the results to the Company.
- Our shop is provided and powered by Amazon.com. For Amazons terms and conditions and other information please visit Amazon.com
- Floorfitters.co.uk may, but are not obligated to, monitor or review any areas on the Forum where users transmit or post communications or communicate solely with each other, including but not limited to user forums and email lists, and the content of any such communications. Floorfitters.co.uk, however, will have no liability related to the content of any such communications, whether or not arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise. Floorfitters.co.uk may edit or remove content on the Forum at their discretion at any time.
- We may from time to time add free listings to our web site. If you find that your company is being advertised on our web site and you wish to renew, take control or even cancel the advert please contact FloorFitters.co.uk. The free listing entitles your company to be displayed for the length of time stated and is subject to no charge. FloorFitters.co.uk reserve the right to remove or edit any free ads at any time without notice.
- You can advertise yourself to potential new employers on floorfitters.co.uk, This is done at the advertisers own risk. The advertiser is soley responsible for the information that they publish on our web site.
- Duration of affiliation
Your affiliation duration begins when you have been accepted as an Affiliate by floorfitters.co.uk. The duration of your affiliation will continue until either party has ended it. Commission fees are applicable during this period only. We reserve the right to remove the Affiliate and withhold commission fees of the Affiliate if any Affiliate is found to be in violation of this Agreement.
If two affiliates have referred the same client before the client has signed up, then the first Affiliate will win the referral.
If at any point an order has been found to be fraudulent, or if an order has been refunded, canceled or otherwise reversed, we reserve the right to withhold any commission fees that are due from the referred client.
- Commission & payments
Affiliates will be paid every calendar month. You will be paid for the referrals who have become members and have remained members for the time period set out in our terms and conditions.We reserve the right to disqualify an Affiliate from the program and to withhold any commissions due to the Affiliate at our own discretion.
- Relationship of parties
Nothing in this Affiliate Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture,franchise or employment relationship of any kind between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept offers or representations on our behalf. As an Affiliate, you will not make any statements that violate this section of the Agreement, whether in print, spoken word or on your web site.
- Disallowed content
We will not allow or tolerate an Affiliate that uses disallowed content on their web site. Disallowed content includes; sexually explicit material, violence,illegal activity, discrimination and violation of copyright. We expressly do not allow any Affiliate that uses SPAM email, SPYWARE, ADWARE or similar techniques to gain Internet traffic. We reserve the right to monitor our affiliates from time to time so that we can ensure the terms of this Agreement are kept. The term floorfitters.co.uk cannot be used on your web site in written form without our formal permission in writing.
- Linking to FloorFitters.co.uk
- Governing law & jurisdiction
This Agreement is to be treated as made in England according to English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.